Middle school and high school skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels are invited to join the Northville Ski and Snowboard Club. Friday night Mt. Brighton Membership will include motor coach transportation every.
Friday night, group rates for lift tickets and discounts on all rental equipment. Sixty-minute group lessons with Mt. Brighton Instructors will be available for a small fee. important information to consider:
• Fee includes four lift tickets. After the four lift tickets are used, additional tickets may be purchased. Lift tickets are non-transferable.
• Must complete a Google Form by Wednesday of each week regarding participation information. Please make sure email on account is correct.
• At no time will there be any one way travel. Members must ride the bus to and from the ski resorts. No exceptions.
• All parent chaperones are required to undergo a confidential background check. The form, available on our website after November 28, 2019 must be completed and returned to the Township Administrative Office by December 31st, 2019 in order to be considered as a chaperone for the season.
• For more information, visit www.northvilleparksandrec.org Join us for an informational parent/chaperone/participant meeting on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at Northville Community Center at 6:00pm
Overall Spots Available: 0
Online Spots: 0
In Person Spots: 0
Resident Spots: 0
Non-Resident Spots: 0
Activity Dates, Days, Times:
Start Date: Fri, 01/03/2020
End Date: Fri, 02/07/2020
Days/Times: Fri 04:45 PM - 09:00 PM
Number Of Sessions:
Class will not meet on: