Get ready for a drive-in movie expereince you will never forget! Come pack up the car with lawn chairs and snacks and drive up to Millennium Park as we watch the Addams Family under the stars.
Registration is requireed, please register one family member.
Check in will begin at 5:30pm, this is a pre-registered event. You must be signed up to attend the movie. Movie will begin at dusk, expected to be 6:59pm.
For your safety while at the Drive-In, please refer to these official Covid-19 operating procedures and rules!
1. Covid-19 Screening Checklist. All guests planning to attending the Northville Parks and Recreation
Drive-In Movie but answer the following screening questions before coming. If you answer yes to any of the questions, we ask that you do not come to the Drive-In Movie at this time. Refer to
www.cdc.gov to learn more about COVID-19.
*Have you experience any of the following conditions in the past 5 days?
-A fever (100.4 degrees F or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
-A new cough or shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-A sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-A runny nose that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-Head or body aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-Loss of taste or smell that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
-Have you had contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Limited Car Capacity: Drive-In capacity is limited to 50 vehicles with a max of 100 attendees to adhere to the State’s guidelines.
3. Social distancing/Masks: Practice 6-feet social distancing at all times while attending the drive-in movie. When sitting outside your vehicle, you must sit directly behind or in front of your vehicle. You should be no more than 3-feet away from your vehicle. Sitting in the pick-up bed is allowed. A mask must be worn by guests at any time they are outside of the 3-foot perimeter of their vehicle.
4. Restroom Policy: All guests will be required to wear a mask when using the restrooms and guests must
maintain the required 6-foot social distancing while waiting to use the facilities.
5. Alcohol Management: The open consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
6. Personal Damage: Northville Parks and Recreation is not responsible for any damage that may occur to personal vehicles or property while at the Drive-In. Northville Parks and Recreation is not liable for any property found missing or stolen while at the Drive-In.
7. Inclement Weather Policy: Northville Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel due to bad
weather. In case of Inclement Weather please call our weather hotline for updates: (248) 449-9951
8. Prohibited actions/items: honking horns, barbeques, headlights are to be dimmed up entry and exit and off during the movie
“ANYONE WHO VIOLATES ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE”
Overall Spots Available: 0
Online Spots: 0
In Person Spots: 0
Resident Spots: 0
Non-Resident Spots: 0
Activity Dates, Days, Times:
Start Date: Fri, 10/09/2020
End Date: Fri, 10/09/2020
Days/Times: Fri 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Number Of Sessions:
Class will not meet on: